QKR - Vacation

The challenge this week at QKR Stampede is "Vacation."  I used  the image, Enjoying the Sun, available here. I definitely had no mojo while working on this.  I'm feeling entirely burned out.  That could be because I couldn't sleep and it's two thirty in the morning.  Oh well, it is what it is!

I really wanted to tear up some sand paper for the beach sand, but if I woke my husband up at two for a piece of sandpaper, that would not go over well!  I ended up tearing up cardstock, but it's very hard to see the layers in the photo.  The digital paper and images are from Echo Park.

1 comment:

  1. Aaww, this is such an adorable summer card Diane, love how you created your fabulous beach! Thanks for your lovely comment, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...