Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fitztown German Shepherd



Here is my animal fix for the week!  I just couldn't resist this German Shepherd image by Morgan Fitzsimons.  It is not available at the Fitztown shop yet, but if you email:  sales@fitztown.com and supply a link to this post they should be able to provide the image.

I colored him with Copic markers and the paper is from October Afternoon.  It's one of my favorites so I bought lots.  Can't afford to run out!  Chalks were used around the edge of the image for distressing.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Great Impressions  Animal Friends
Robyn's Fetish  Animals
A Gem of a Challenge  Animals Any
Animal Friends Challenge  Must have an Animal
Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe  Anything Goes with Chalk
Digi Galore  Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge  Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew  Masculine
Fan-Tastic Tuesday  Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door  Anything Goes
House that Stamps Built  Fur or Winged Things
As You Like It Challenge  Do you prefer images of people or animals, and why?  I definitely prefer animal images.  I have always loved animals and it gives me great joy to bring them to life on paper.



22 comments:

Sherri said...

This is gorgeous! I'm electing you Queen of Animal Coloring! Nobody can make them come alive on paper the way you do!

jimlynn said...

I'm going to second Sherri's comment - yep, the Queen on Animal Coloring! SO beautiful Diane and love the entire card too.
Lynn

Dreja said...

Oh, phantastisch! Ein tolles Motiv!
Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Diane love the image fabulous colouring
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue Bridesmith said...

Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
Hugs
Suzy B (Owner)
XX

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful image, and I love how youve coloured it to. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Michelle said...

The coloring of the dog took my breath away. It is really amazing and the background is very unique. Fantastic Job!!! Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 42 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Hazel said...

I'm back to thank you for also sharing for sharing for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 36 x

Mynn xx said...

That image really is gorgeous! And your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! Mynn xx

Sarah said...

This is such a fabulous image and so beautifully coloured too. I am really glad that you came along to AYLI Challenge this time, so Good Luck!! Sarah

rachel taylor said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

Irene Watson said...

lovely card-be great for someone with this breed of dog! I love how the papers match his fur! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew masculine challenge! Irene DT xx

Sternenglanz said...

That's so awesome!
Beautifully!

Thanks that you with the Animal Friends with doing

greetings
Sternenglanz

Pop, Paper, Scissors said...

You've colored this so perfectly. It could be a photo. Just awesome.

Kuni said...

Wow.. what a beautifully Dog !! Great card, i love it.
Thank for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.

Hugs
Kuni

Pat K said...

Absolutely magnificent Diane. Wonderful image with great design. xx

Taunya Butler said...

Most gloriously done!! Awesome coloring and just all around great card!!

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

This is gorgeous! Love the background paper. Definitely adds a masculine feel to the card.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Tamesis said...

Eine wundervolle Gestaltung und Umsetzung. Mir gefällt Dein Werk sehr gut
Hab lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei Animal Friends
Grüße Vanessa

Katy said...

Wow! This is just a stunning card! Your coloring is fantastic!! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
.Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.